ChromoTek is proud to introduce new tools for mNeonGreen fusion proteins:
- anti-mNeonGreen mouse monoclonal antibody 32F6 for immunofluorescence (IF) and Western blot (WB)
- mNeonGreen-Trap for immunoprecipitation (IP) of mNeonGreen fusion proteins. The mNeonGreen-Trap is based on an anti-mNeonGreen VHH (mNeonGreen binding protein)
Click here and request a free sample:
- mNeonGreen antibody for IF of mNeonGreen-tagged proteins
Immunostaining of HeLa cells transiently expressing mNeonGreen fused to Actin Chromobody (green) with 32F6 antibody (red). Merge image shows overlay of green and red channels and DAPI (blue). Scale bar, 10 μm
anti-mNeonGreen antibody 32F6 is a validated and exceptional tool for sensitive detection of mNeonGreen- fusion proteins in Immunofluorescence. The anti-mNeonGreen antibody is a purified mouse monoclonal IgG2a.
- mNeonGreen antibody for WB of mNeonGreen-tagged proteins
Western blot analysis of cell extract from HEK293T cells transiently expressing mNeonGreen-beta-Actin (68.7 kDa).
anti-mNeonGreen antibody 32F6 (mouse monoclonal IgG2a) is also tested for detection of mNeonGreen- tagged proteins in Western blot.
- mNeonGreen-Trap for IP of mNeonGreen-tagged proteins
Immunoprecipitation of mNeonGreen. I: Input , FT: Flow through, B: Bound.
Obtain a single band purification of your mNeonGreen fusion protein in pulldowns using mNeonGreen-Trap. The efficiency of this novel affinity reagent is shown in the corresponding Western blot: no mNeonGreen is detectable in the flow-through fraction indicating a complete pulldown.
mNeonGreen-Trap consists of an anti-mNeonGreen single domain antibody (sdAb) fragment from alpaca, also termed VHH, or nanobody, and is coupled to agarose (mNeonGreen-Trap_A) or magnetic agarose (mNeonGreen-Trap_MA). The mNeonGreen-Trap is optimized for pull-down of mNeonGreen fusion proteins.
Benefit from mNeonGreen-Trap in immunoprecipitation:
- Superior pulldown of mNeonGreen-fusion proteins (high affinity with a dissociation constant KD of 2 nM)
- No heavy & light chains in your downstream application
- Strong binding even under harsh washing conditions
- Short incubation time of about 30 minutes
- Alpaca Antibody Advantage