Request your GFP-Trap test sample
... and benefit from shorter incubation times, higher specificity and quantitative pull downs.
As a first time customer, you can test a free sample for 2 reactions. All we want is that you send us back your feedback within 4 weeks.
- Send us your feedback within 4 weeks to receive a first time user discount.
- See Instructions in follow-up emails.
Quick facts: GFP-Trap® for Immunoprecipitation, Co-IP and Mass spectrometry
GFP, EGFP, CFP, YFP, BFP and many more GFP derivatives, see:
Fluorescent protein specificity table
- Effective pulldown of GFP-fusion proteins for consistent results
- No heavy & light antibody chains
- Short incubation (5-30 min)
- Extraordinary binding, also under harsh conditions
- Very high affinity (KD=1 pM) to bind even low abundant proteins
- Reliable gold standard with more than 1600 publications